Heart Disease NGS Panels
Hereditary cardiovascular disorders are a heterogeneous group of diseases caused by mutations in one or several variable expression genes, and that could change the clinical picture or the severity of the disease.
Genetic diagnosis allows us to:
- Molecular confirmation of the disease thanks to the identification of related and/or responsible genes for the disease.
- Differentiate the disease between hereditary or acquired.
- Personalized clinical attention of the patient.
- Support and counseling in treatment decisions.
- Risk analysis in cases with family history of the disease.
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies enable to analyze a large number of genes at a lower cost and with great diagnostic performance.
List of diseases analyzed by Heart Disease NGS Panel:
- Brugada Syndrome
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy