Bioarray at 16th World Congress on Human Reproduction
18-21 March 2015, Berlin, Germany
Bioarray takes an active part in this congress, where we will have a booth (#14) for discussion with colleagues and the human reproduction community plus we contributed to a dedicated symposium on Reproduction Genetics.
We keep on presenting our pioneering DGP using NGS, as the result of our own technological development including comprehensive validation with nearly 100 embryos in IVF. We invite you to attend our webinars, where we show the basics of the technique and the advantages that NGS offers for PGS.
Bioarray contributes to the organization of the parallel symposium Genetic Technologies for Human Reproduction, including six lectures on latest results and approaches of preconceptional, preimplantational and prenatal diagnosis.
Bioarray’s scientific team will present the following oral presentations and posters:
- NF2 detection in a PGD cycle using NGS as a confirmatory technique (Dr. Luis Alcaraz, oral presentation).
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening by means of next-generation sequencing: a 24-chromosome aneuploidy detection of 100 embryos (Dra. Vanessa Penacho, oral presentation).
- Invasive and non invasive prenatal diagnosis: future and perspectives (Dr. Luis Alcaraz, oral presentation).
- Detection of balanced translocations in Preimplantation Genetic Screening by means of next-generation sequencing: a 24-chromosome aneuploidy detection of 100 embryos (Dr. Luis Alcaraz, poster).
- Case report: NF1 detection in a combined PGS/PGD cycle (Dra. Vanessa Penacho, poster).